RRC Conducts Customer Service Survey

RRC rule drafts, proposals or adoptions rules at lists.rrc.state.tx.us
Mon Mar 19 09:08:21 CDT 2018

RRC Conducts Customer Service Survey
The Railroad Commission of Texas (RRC) is committed to providing high-quality customer service. As part of our on-going effort, the RRC encourages all stakeholders to take a brief survey and tell us how we are doing and how we can improve. The survey is available on the RRC website year-round, but feedback received by April 15, 2018, will be included in RRC's 2018 Report on Customer Service. Please take a moment to help us serve you better.

To complete the RRC's Customer Service Survey, visit the Survey Gizmo website at
https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4248818/2018-Customer-Service-Survey-Compact-with-Texas.